This is a simple removal of implant Package: Removal of breast implants old or recently done with capsulotomy only. Cost of the implant will be added to package and it will depend on type of the patient choose. One night length of stay in the surgical unit.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights (Single room), including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Radiological services: chest X-ray (if required)
- Cardiac investigation: EKG (if required)
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure.
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for procedure after surgery. (1 bra, 1 breast wrap, 2 cold hot packs (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's Fees
The Package Excludes:
- Surgeon’s fee for consultation and follow up visit
- Medical clearance such as physician fee, other investigate tests as above
- Breast prosthesis. The cost for the prosthesis is additional and is based upon the type and model selected by the patient and doctor.
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Other charges for investigate tests and medications not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals (charged at normal rates)
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Follow up visit, continuous medications and medical supplies
- Additional charges apply for room upgrades.
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package.
- Bleeding disorders
- Patients with underlying severe medical problems that require additional treatment and investigation including, but not limited to, HIV, hepatitis C, and uncontrolled diabetes
BRST 4.1 Removal of Implant, Simple 115,700 Baht
- Package pricing is extended to patients who pay directly to Bumrungrad Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- This price is reserved for customers who have surgery between January 1st to December 31st, 2016 only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.