Liposuction (Up to 2 hrs.)
This is a Liposuction Procedure, up to 2 hrs Package: Liposuction of several spot up to 2 hours. One night length of stay in the hospital.
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package.
- Patients with underlying severe medical problems that require additional treatment and investigation including, but not limited to, HIV, Hepatitis C, and uncontrolled diabetes
- Package pricing is extended to patients who pay directly to Bumrungrad Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- This price is reserved for customers who have surgery between January 1st to December 31st, 2020 only.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SCD, Vaser or Liposuction machine (If required))
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for procedure after surgery (1Tubigrip, 1Garment (If required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesiologist’s fees
- Surgeon’s Fee for consultation and follow up visit
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT, Bleeding Time, FPG, Creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and Urinalysis
- Radiological services: chest X-ray (if required)
- Cardiac Investigation: EKG (if required)
- Medical Clearance such as Physician Fee, other Investigate tests as above
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Other charges for investigate tests and medications not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals (charged at normal rates)
- Take home medications and supplies
- Follow up visit, continuous medications and medical supplies
- Additional charges for room upgrades
- Additional charges for operating room service more than limited time
Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center
Tel.: +66 2011 3691
Physician consultations by appointment only
16th Floor, Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building,
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Sukhumvit 3, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand