This is a standard liposuction procedure (circumferential arms or Legs): Circumferential liposuction of arm or leg. One-night stay in the hospital surgical unit.
The package includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT, Bleeding Time, FPG, Creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and Urinalysis
- Radiological services: chest X-ray (if required)
- Cardiac Investigation: EKG (if required)
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure. (SDC, Vaser or Liposuction machine (If required))
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for procedure after surgery. ( 1 Tubigrip, 1 Garment (If required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's Fees
The package excludes:
- Surgeon’s Fee for consultation and follow up visit
- Medical Clearance such as Physician Fee, other Investigate tests as above
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days,including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Other charges for investigate tests and medications not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals (charged at normal rates)
- Take home medications and supplies
- Follow up visit, continuous medications and medical supplies
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for
- Bleeding disorders
- Patients with underlying severe medical problems that require additional treatment and investigation including, but not limited to, HIV, Hepatitis C, and uncontrolled diabetes
Package price: (Single Room) 122,600 Baht
Additional charges apply for room upgrades.
- Package pricing is extended to patients who pay directly to Bumrungrad Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- This price is reserved for customers who have surgery between January 1st to December 31st, 2016 only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.