Every patient deserves quality healthcare at the highest standards. That is why Bumrungrad became Asia’s first hospital accredited by the US-based Joint Commission International (JCI). Bumrungrad has been re-accredited every three years and is continuously expanding its pioneering accreditation efforts.
- In 2017, Bumrungrad became the first non-US hospital to earn Global Healthcare Accreditation with Excellence designation from GHA.
- Bumrungrad became Thailand’s first private healthcare provider accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) which ensures the accuracy of laboratory services.
Accreditation reaffirms our dedication to accountability, transparency, and continuous improvement — and reassures patients that we are worthy of their trust.
Pioneering the future of healthcare
Advanced technology exemplifies Bumrungrad’s pioneering approach to medical excellence. Hospital-wide innovations are enhancing safety and patient outcomes.
The hospital features a state-of-the-art Cardiac Electrophysiology Lab (EP Lab)
and CardioInsight, a completely non-invasive technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias.
- A decade after Bumrungrad pioneered the use of robotics to automate pharmacy operations, robotic technologies are in widespread use across a range of computer assisted surgical treatments such as joint replacement and minimally invasive cancer care, delivering greater accuracy and precision for better patient outcomes.
Bumrungrad will continue to be an early adopter of technology, to bring the world’s most advanced healthcare to every Bumrungrad patient.
Pioneering healthcare beyond borders
Bumrungrad has been a pioneering force in the healthcare world and a leading destination for international medical travelers. Nearly 520,000 international patients from 190 countries come to Bumrungrad every year.
- International coordination physicians and support staff at Bumrungrad’s Medical Coordination Office provide streamlined access, cultural, and translation support across 20 languages for international patients.
- Bumrungrad physicians are active in research and training partnerships with leading international institutes — working with a leading German hospital to train spine surgeons within the region; joining with Pacific Rim cardiac specialists to advance arrhythmia treatment; collaborating with a leading US joint replacement institute for knowledge sharing and research.
Delivering medical excellence to our community and sharing Thailand’s best with the world.