Herpes Zoster Vaccination (Zostavax)
- Zostavax is used to prevent varicella zoster virus.
- Recommended for all adults age 60 years and older and given as a one-time injection.
- The vaccine will reduce the incidence and severity of herpes zoster.
- People with chronic medical conditions who has a weakened immune system may be vaccinated before 60 years old or look to doctors for vaccination advice.
- Zostavax injection 0.65 mL
- DF : Zostavax vaccine
Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building,
Tel: 02 011 2222
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are valid until 31 September 2020 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- Prices are inclusive OPD facility fees, and nursing fees.
- Services for this package are available at Bumrungrad International Hospital only.