Ultherapy is a non-invasive procedure to tighten and lift sagging skin. It can be used anywhere on the face and body where tighten skin is desired. Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology to heat the tissue deep below the firming skin's surface, stimulating the formation of new collagen.
Who are The Best Candidates for Ultherapy?
All patients with mild to moderate sagging skin, regardless of skin type or color, may benefit from Ultherapy.
- Facial, neck and brow skin can be tightened providing a lift effect.
- Eyes appears more open and youthful.
- Chest wrinkles are improved for a younger-looking décolletage.
- Ultherapy is also often used for sagging jowls.
- Results are gradual and continue to improve over 3-6 months.
: Around 60 minutes
How Many Ultherapy Treatments Will I Need?
For best results, we recommend two treatments, 3-6 months interval. Many patients see lifting and tightening results after their first treatment. Results last for 12-24 months.
- Ultherapy treatment procedure
- Medication by dermatologist
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Skin & Aesthetic Center 8th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- Please be aware at the first visit, a VitalLife doctor consultation fee will be invoiced at approximately 1,000 - 1,500 THB prior to diagnostic or treatment services. This charge is not included in the package purchased.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 30 September 2020, the service is valid until 30 December 2020.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]
If you have chronic disease or taking medication, please notify the nurse in advance.