Prevnar 13 Adult Package
Prevnar 13 for adults can help protect pneumococcal pneumonia
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV13) is used to prevent infection caused by 13 different types of pneumococcal bacteria.
- Recommended for all adults age 65 years and older and people who are at risk for serious infection i.e. persons with chronic disease, underlying medical conditions, or immunocompromising conditions.
- Previously vaccinated before 65 years of age should not repeat the dose.
- Prevnar 13 pre-filled syringe injection 0.5 mL
Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building,
Tel: 02 011 2222
Terms and Conditions
- From now until 31 December 2019.
- Prices are inclusive doctor's fees,OPD facility fees, and nursing fees.
- Services for this package are available at Bumrungrad International Hospital only.