Why Complete Cancer Screening?
Cancer is a complex disease that may lead to a high mortality rate. The dire consequences of cancer increases as cancer proceeds into later stages, so detecting it early and seeking treatment is associated with better health outcomes. The cause of cancer, once thought to be primarily through genetics, is multifactorial. Based on the National Institute of Health’s findings, hereditary genes account for only 5-10% of cancer.
This evidence strongly supports that poor lifestyle behavior’s (i.e. smoking/lack of exercise/poor diet) and environmental factors (i.e. heavy metal exposure/pollution) are the underlying cause of the majority of cancers placing many individuals at a moderate to high risk. The Esperance Integrative Cancer Center offers Preventative Risk Cancer Screening packages as a basis for cancer prevention.
What Do the Team at the Esperance Integrative Cancer Center Assess?
- Your Immune System: Cancer cells are generated all the time, but the immune system is able to detect and eliminate cancer cells. When the immune system is weakened, cancer cells take this opportunity to grow and become stronger. We early evaluate your immune system, and if poor we can provide recommendations for improvement.
- Inflammatory signals: Chronic inflammation can indicate cancer development or tumor progression. Analyzing for specific inflammatory signals allows us to determine if there is an increased cancer risk and provide early intervention recommendations.
- Cancer marker levels: Elevation may indicate cancer cell presence in the body. Some of the markers are specific to female and male anatomy. Others apply to both men and women.
- You will receive a detailed summary of your results in approximately five days.
- If risks are present recommendations may include lifestyle alterations (diet and exercise), supplements or further diagnostic testing.
- A follow-up appointment may be scheduled to ensure risk reduction success post intervention(s).
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at Esperance Integrative Cancer Clinic 11th Floor, BI Tower Building
- Package includes doctor's fee, blood tests and report only
- Package excludes costs and fees for any further tests, treatments, or medications recommended by the doctor based on test results
- Package excludes hospital fees and medical supply fees not part of this package
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-011-5888. 02-0115588 or [email protected]
- Promotion package prices are valid until 30th December 2020
- The services are available until 31st March 2021
More information www.esperance.com
1. There are no specific self-preparation prior to blood test.
2. If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.