Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna) - Second Lot - For Making Merit
Receive the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose at Bumrungrad at an Exclusive Price to Reduce the Risk of Infection
Bumrungrad International Hospital is now taking reservations for the alternative COVID-19 vaccine (Moderna), which is being offered at an exclusive price. Reservations can be made through October 15th, 2022, and vaccinations are available through October 31st, 2022.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that everyone receives at least 3 booster doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Booster doses should be received 4 months apart to help with reducing the chance of COVID-19 infection and reducing the severity of symptoms if contracted.
Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for adults
Exclusive price 900 baht per dose
Pros of receiving the vaccine at Bumrungrad
- Quality and safety standards
- Vaccine is administered by specialized nurses
- Designated vaccination area
There is a 10 dose limit when reserving the vaccine.
- Moderna vaccine and administration of the vaccine
- Hospital fee and nurse fee
- Any medical services not included in the package
- Doctor’s fee for consultation
Find more information about the Alternative COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna) Click
Contact Center 02 066 8888
Terms and conditions
- There is a limit of 10 doses per purchase order.
- You must present you Moderna COVID-19 voucher on the day of your appointment to receive your vaccination.
- Vaccination appointments must be scheduled at least one day prior. Walk-ins are also welcome.
- Vaccination vouchers may be transferred to another person but may not be resold.
- Price includes hospital fees but excludes doctor’s fee (if required).
- Vaccinations are available through October 31, 2022 only.
- The hospital will not issue refunds for any reason.