Micronutrients are specific vitamins and minerals the body needs for optimal health. They are essential for a number of important functions including growth, development in children as well as maintenance in adults. Energy production, immune function, as well as skin, bone and brain health all need micronutrients.
Symptoms associated with deficiencies may include fatigue, easy bruising and bleeding, joint pain, tingling in hands and feet, anemia, impaired immune function, poor bone health, reduced collagen production in the skin, dry hair and brittle nails.
What can I expect?
You will receive a detailed summary of your current micronutrient/anti-oxidant levels. If deficiencies are present recommendations may include supplements, medications or lifestyle alterations. A follow-up appointment will be scheduled to ensure symptom relief and correction of any deficiencies.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Gamma Tocopherol
- Beta Carotene
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin B12
- 25 OH Vitamin D (D/2 – D/3)
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner and insurance direct billing agreements and may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right not to accept the refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package prices are valid until 30 December 2020
- The services are available until 30 December 2020
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 092-250-5656 or [email protected]
- Please fast for at least 12 hours prior to blood test.
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.