Every year on our birthday we celebrate our chronological age, but are the number of candles on the cake a true representation of the body’s actual biological age? We all age biologically at deferent rates according to our genes, what we eat, how much we exercise and what environmental toxins we are exposed to. Biological age is what determines our health and ultimately our lifespan. People with a biological age lower than their chronological age have a lower mortality risk, while those aging older from a biological standpoint have a higher mortality risk and are potentially more prone to developing the diseases typically associated with aging.
What can I expect?
You will receive a detailed summary of 9 indexes; hormones, sugar processing, cholesterols, inflammatory markers, stress and lifestyle, physical functioning capacity for age, body composition, common cancer screening, micronutrients and antioxidants. If deficiencies are present recommendations may include supplements, medications or lifestyle alterations. A follow-up appointment will be scheduled to ensure symptom relief and correction of any deficiencies
- Estradiol (E2)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Free Testosterone
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Lipid & Water Soluble Antioxidant
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Gramma Tocopherol, Beta Carotene, Alpha Carotene, Coenzyme Q and Lycopene
- Vitamin B12
- Folic Acid
- 25-OH Vitamin D3/D2 by LC-MS/MS
- Other Blood Test
- Lipid Profile (Chol, TG, HDL, LDL)
- %Hb A1c
- Prostate Specific Antigen
- Body Composition
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner and insurance direct billing agreements and may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right not to accept the refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package prices are valid until 30 December 2020
- The services are available until 30 December 2020
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 092-250-5656 or [email protected]
- Please fast for at least 12 hours prior to blood test.
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
- Advise to check in before 10.00 am when hormone level is more accurate
- Please bring the sport shoes prior to test.