Heart Screening Packages 2019
Regular heart check-ups are recommended to help prevent heart disease.
We especially recommend you have your heart checked if you:
- Are overweight
- Suffer from diabetes
- Are a smoker
- Have high cholesterol
- Have high blood pressure
- Have a family history of coronary artery disease
- Simply want to have a heart check-up
You should also have your heart checked if you experience:
- Tightness in the chest with jaw and shoulder pain, and shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- Dizziness and fainting
Reduce your risk of heart disease by having regular health check-ups. Choose from one of our heart check-up packages.
Heart (Cardiology) Center
For more information or to schedule an appointment,
please contact us at: 02 011 2222
or 02 011 3491
Heart Center Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building,
14th floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital
Monday through Sunday 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are valid until 31 Dec 2019.
- Prices exclude doctor’s fee and doctor’s consultation fee; results interpretation is included.
- Prices include certain hospital fees.
- Service is available at the Heart Center, Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building, 14th floor.
- Do not consume food or drinks, except plain water, for at least 12 hours prior to your check-up if you are undergoing Healthy Heart A, Healthy Heart B, or Healthy Heart C.
- Packages may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions, and cannot be used with insurance.
- No medical report booklet is provided.