CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved medical device for fat reduction or cryolipolysis. Fat cells are temperature sensitive and break down with optimum cooling so there should be no damage to the skin or underlying tissue. During the procedure, the overlying skin of fatty tissue is vacuumed into an applicator that cools the fat cells. The cold temperatures numb the area, and some people report feeling a cooling sensation. Each area may require few overlapping applicators or cycles to reduce fat thickness and achieve body contouring effect.
CoolSculpting procedure uses controlled cooling, known as Cryolipolysis, to drop the temperature of the skin to -10 ºC to -11 ºC in order to kill unwanted fat cells in the body gently and effectively without damaging other tissues.
Advantages of CoolSculpting
A non-invasive procedure that does not require anesthesia or pain medication.
It is comfortable and convenient. The procedure lasts about 35-60 minutes which makes it the ideal lunchtime procedure.
Terms and Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Skin & Aesthetic Center 8th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- Please be aware at the first visit, a VitalLife doctor consultation fee will be invoiced at approximately 1,000 - 1,500 THB prior to diagnostic or treatment services.This charge is not included in the package purchased.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 15th February 2021 the service is valid until 31st March 2021.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]
If you have chronic disease or taking medication, please notify the nurse in advance.