ESP Advanced Cancer Screening
Cancer often begins to form years, or even decades, before the symptoms appear. For most cancers, the longer they remain undetected, the more opportunities they have to grow and spread. That is why early detection is an important focus on cancer prevention. (Read more)
- Please fast for at least 10-12 hours prior to blood tests.
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
- CD Profile (CD3/CD4/CD8)
- % CD 16/56
- 25-OH Vitamin D3/D2
- Natural Killer Cell Cytotoxic Activity
- Toxic Metals Profile 2 (Al, As, Cd, Co, Pb, Hg) – Blood
- Toxic Metals Profile 5 (Al, As, Cd, Cr, Pb, Hg) - Random Urine
- LDH Isoenzyme
- Oxidized LDL – Cholesterol
- C-Reactive Protein* (CRP)
- RV Cancer Screening (Apo10 and TKTL1)
- Basic Profile Intestine
- Exclude doctor consultation fee
- Package exclude doctor fee, laboratories and treatment in case you need further investigation and treatment.
- Package excludes hospital fees and medical supply which is not in a part of this package.
The Integrative Cancer Clinic
floor Building C
Contact us 02-011-5888 or E-mail [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
- This service can be used at Esperance Integrative Cancer Clinic 11th Floor, Bumrungrad Building C
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, Esperance reserves the right to deny the refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package exclude doctor fee, laboratories and treatment in case you need further investigation and treatment
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-011-5888 or [email protected]
- Promotion package prices are valid until 30 December 2022