The newly-renovated Nichada Family Clinic is located right in the community, allowing patients to enjoy the convenience of a primary care clinic without having to travel to the main hospital campus. In addition, Nichada Family Clinic’s patients enjoy a seamless transition between primary care close to home and specialized treatment at the main campus in Bangkok.
- Nichada Clinic is completely integrated with Bumrungrad Hospitals’ information system, offering instant access to:
- Lab results
- Imaging results
- The doctors, nurses, and staff at Nichada Family Clinic are available to support your wellness during the following hours:
- Family Physician
- Monday- Saturday 8 am – 6 pm
- Monday - Wednesday, and Fridays 8 am to 6 pm
- Thursdays 1 pm – 6 pm
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Physical Therapist
- Monday – Saturday 9 am – 6 pm
- If you have insurance, bring your coverage card on your next visit and let us help you determine if your plan is accepted. Many international plans are currently accepted, including:
- Tiecare (Direct billing)
- Tricare (Direct billing)
- Many others
Nichada Family Clinic is open Monday to Saturday 8 am to 6 pm.
We hope to see you around the neighborhood, and look forward to serving you at your neighborhood clinic.
Call us anytime at 0 2960 4216
or email us at email@example.com
We are located at the Nichada Club, next to the Tennis Courts at 39/626 Soi Nichada Thani, Pakkred, Nonthaburi, 11120.
Clinic services range from general practice, pediatric care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, well baby immunizations, standard laboratory testing, and minor surgery. Other services include:
- Primary care
- Pediatric care
- Sports Medicine
- Customized Orthotics
- Women’s health, including Pap smears
- Laboratory Collection Services
- Contact Ambulance
- Emergency care (minor sutures, wound care, etc.)
Physical Therapy Services
- Assessment and program development
- Rehabilitation following orthopedic surgery
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Individual strengthening program
- Pain management
Some members of the community including Nichada residents, ISB, and Rose Marie Academy students, parents, teachers, and staff are entitled to corporate privileges by showing their ID upon their visit.