Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery (CANTAB) has been used to assess cognitive functions or non-verbal cognitive function.
This package includes:
1. Tests and testing tools:
2. Interpretation fee
Results of MOCA test and CANTAB test will be interpreted by the physician. The interpreted result will be then given to the patient by staff. The patient does not have to see the physician.
3. Laboratory test (Vitamin B12)
This package does not include:
- Physician consultant fee
- Expenses incurred not included in the package
- Expenses incurred in case of admission
- Take-home medicines and medical devices
Price : 5,300 Baht
- Package price does not apply to the third party and insurance company, and cannot be discounted by the
third party, insurance company, and other privileges.
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Who is eligible?
- Patients who need add-on examination to the annual check-up package.
- Patients who are suspected to have cognitive dysfunction such as executives, stressful persons, or hard-working persons.
- Patients who are 40 years old and above.
- Patients who are able to concentrate on the test for a period of time (the test takes approximately 45 – 60 minutes) and are able to touch the computer screen (please bring hearing aid or eye-glasses if needed).
The Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) has been designed to be a quick screening test for the patients with mild cognitive dysfunction. Various aspects can be assessed such as attention, concentration, management (executive function), memory, visuoconstructional skills, concept, calculation, and orientation.
The test takes approximately 10 minutes.
What is CANTAB test?
CANTAB or Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery is a computer-based test to assess cognitive function in order to evaluate the ability to memorize, find the abnormality of certain part of the brain that is responsible for memory, planning, and management (executive function). It is often used with MOCA test to assess the cognitive function in more details.
The test takes approximately 45 – 60 minutes.