25 – 29 January 2016 at Bumrungrad International Hospital
Dr. Koonlawee Nademanee, Director of the Pacific Rim Electrophysiology Research Institute in Los Angeles, California, USA and a specialist in cardiac electrophysiology at Arrhythmia Center, Bumrungrad International Hospital, together with the world’s top cardiologists will be hosting a symposium on the ‘Genetics, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Brugada & Early Repolarization Syndromes’.
The symposium aims to provide an up-to-date discussion in the advances and insights regarding seminal research on the Brugada syndrome (BrS). Additionally, the crown jewel of this course is a live case demonstration of the endocardium and epicardium mapping and ablation procedure of a patient with symptomatic Brugada syndrome.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand the genetic basis of the Brugada Syndrome
- Understand the pathology and putative pathophysiological mechanisms underlying the syndrome
- Learn about the diagnostic approach, risk stratifying strategy, and management of the syndrome
- Learn about the methods in performing the mapping and ablation of substrates in a patient with Brugada syndrome
- Recognize the value and limitations of drugs, ICD, and catheter ablation treatment for Brugada syndrome
The course fee is USD 1,500. For Members of the Thai Heart Rhythm Society, the course fee is USD 1,000.
Please send your registration form to email@example.com no later than 15 January 2016.
Please click here for registration form.
Click here to see full agenda.
For more information, please contact the Medical Education Center
Tel: +66(0)2 667 1883-5