Package Name : CATH 2.1
Approximate cost in:
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
This is a standard Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angiography (PTCA) package which includes a one- night stay in the coronary care unit (CCU) and a second night in the medical unit.
The package includes:
- Cardiac catheterization room charges: use of cardiac catheterization lab, hemodynamic monitoring and a nursing and technician team
- Accommodation for one night in the coronary care unit (CCU) and one night on the medical/surgical floor, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing: routine laboratory tests necessary for the procedure as ordered by the attending physician (CBC, PT&PTT, clotting times, BUN/creatinine, electrolytes, blood sugar, CPK and HIV antibody testing)
- Radiological services: chest X-ray (if required)
- Cardiology Studies: EKG (if required)
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Medical supplies: routine catheterization lab supplies including digital imaging and laser prints
- Physicians’ fees:
- Cardiologist’s fees for single vessel PTCA
- Standby fees for cardiac surgeon/cardiac team
The package excludes:
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of two nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery, balloon pump or other conditions requiring equipment and hospital stays in excess of two nights
- Balloon catheters in excess of one
- Physician’s fee of 5,000 Baht per additional vessel dilation
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission
- Admission physician fees ,Daily round physician fees and Discharge summary fee
- Non-invasive cardiology testing (except the one EKG) including stress testing, echocardiography, Holter testing, etc.
- Diagnostic angiography
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals (charged at normal rates)
- Take home medications and supplies
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high-risk cases and will not qualify for the package:
- Bleeding tendency
- Severe peripheral vascular disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (Creatinine >1.4)
- Presence of HIV infection
- Had previous Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Emergency case (acute myocardial infarction, emergency case after regular hours of 07:00-18:00)
- Complex coronary intervention (Left main stenting, bifurcation stenting, major 3 vessel
Package price: (Single Room) 157,700 Baht
- Additional charges apply for room upgrades.
- If one or more stents are required, additional charges will be added to the package price. Additional charges will be determined according to price currently in effect for the type of stent(s) selected by the cardiologist.
- An additional physician’s fee of 5,000 Baht will be charged per additional stent.
- Additional charge from the prolonged procedure longer than 2 hours.
- Package pricing is extended to patients who pay directly to Bumrungrad Hospital only.
- No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Fax: +66 (0) 2667 2849