This is a standard Coronary Artery By-Pass Graft (CABG) Cardiac Surgery with a maximum of 7 nights stay.
The Package Includes:
- Cardiac Surgery Operating Room Charges : OR Room Use , Recovery Room , Scrub & Circulate Nurse
- Accommodation for 2night in the post-surgical Coronary Care Unit (CCU) Subsequently, room charges for the category of room selected in the surgical ward up to 5 nights stay
- Routine laboratory tests necessary for the procedure as ordered by the attending physician
- Radiology Studies: Chest X-ray, if required
- Cardiac investigation : EKG (as required)
- Medications : Routine medication used for procedure and during admission only
- Medical Supplies Routine Cardiac Surgery Supplies
- Doctor Fees
- Cardiac Surgeon
- Assistant Surgeon (if necessary)
- Cardiac Anesthesiologist
- Physical Medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R)
The Package Excludes:
- Charges for inpatient stays in excess of 7 days or stays past the day that the physician has approved discharge.
- Charges for Cardiologist consultations and others specialist consultation
- Cardiac Catheterization fees and related costs including physician fees;
- Echocardiography and Stress Testing;
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect;
- Take home medications; and medical supplies
- Permanent Pacemakers
Patients with the following conditions will be considered as “high risk’ and will not qualify for the Package:
- Poor LV function (EF < 40 %)
- Previous Cerebrovascular Accident (Stroke)
- Creatinine blood level > 1.5 mg/dl
- Other Organ Failure
- Hb < 10 mg/dl
- Age over 65 years
- Recent acute myocardial infarction
- Previous Cardiovascular surgery (CABG)
- Diabetic patient required Insulin
- Required Intra Aortic Balloon Pump insertion
Package Price: Private (Single) Room 690,000 Baht
- The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only.
- No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Fax: +66 (0) 2667 2849