Please see below for our famous Health Check-up Packages.
Prices are valid until 31 December 2018
*Only patients who purchase a health screening program are eligible for Check-up Package Add-ons. To take advantage of the special rate, Add-ons must be purchased on the same day as the check-up program.
1.Bone Density (Lumbar Spine and Hip Screening) 4,520 THB*
2.Vitamin D 3,990 THB*
- 25-OH-Vitamin D3/D2 by HPLC
3.Diabetes Screening 2,260THB*
4.Hypertension Screening 1,320THB*
5.Thyroid Screening 1,940 THB*
- TSH Free
6.Blood Grouping 570 THB*
- ABO Grouping
- Rh Group
7.HPV Test* 2,840THB*
8.Sexually Transmitted Disease 1,680 THB*
- VDRL (Syphilis)
- HIV Ag/Ab (Anti HIV)
9.Premier Eye Examination 10,700 THB*
10.Skin Cancer (Mole) Screening** 2,100 THB*
11.Flu Shot 1,160 THB*
12.Low Dose CT Lung Cancer&Screening*** 8,720 THB*
13.ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) 2,210 THB*
*Patients who would like to have HPV testing should be at least 30 years old. Eligibility for the test will be confirmed upon discussion with our nurse and physician on the day. (Female only)
*For safety reasons, patients weighing over 150 kg are ineligible for our conventional Exercise Stress Test and Abdominal Ultrasound. An alternative package is available upon request.
**Consultation or treatment for aesthetics or other skin conditions will incur additional fees.
*** In the Health Screening Center, customers who are aged 55-77 and have a 30 pack year history of smoking are eligible to purchase the Low Dose CT Cancer screening add-on. Our nurse will help confirm eligibility on the day of your checkup program. For interested customers who are ineligible for the add-on package, we would be happy to arrange an appointment to discuss with a Pulmonologist.
Prices are inclusive doctor's fee.
1.Prices are based on per person basis, in Thai currency.
2.All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
3.The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
4.Tourism Activity Price are not included in procedure package price and If you are interested in travel activities after health screening, please contact Business Center for recommendation of the travel agency that meets our standard
- Do not eat or drink anything except plain water for at least 12 hours prior to check up. In case of Upper GI X-ray or endoscopy, please keep fasting. - Please bring along your ID card or passport and arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
- Stool and urine samples will be collected on the day of examination. In case you prefer to collect the stool sample at home, please find instructions here.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please bring along any test results or reports you have for the doctor to review. - Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours before beginning your program.
If You Schedule a Stress Test
- Please bring your jogging shoes. - If you need to eat before the stress test, then eat a light snack only and avoid fatty foods, caffeine, and alcohol.
- If you are under treatment or taking or talking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
- Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours before beginning your program.
Instructions for Abdominal Ultrasound
- Drink plenty of water before the ultrasound exam. The test requires a full bladder for best results. Do not void prior to the ultrasound examination.
- Pre-payment is required for all check up programs.
- Please find our make an appointment page to book your health screening program today.
Additional Preparation for the Holistic Packages:
- The eye exam requires dilation of the pupils and will cause your vision to be blurry and sensitive to light for approximately 4-6 hours. Therefore, please arrange transportation home as driving is not recommended until the effects of dilation are gone. To help with light sensitivity, we suggest to bring along sunglasses.
- We recommend to book your appointment before 9 am as the program may take over 6 hours to complete.
- Please be aware that Vitamin D results take between 1-2 days to return.
Health Screening Center
11th floor Bumrungrad International Clinic