If you think the effort it takes to live healthy is too demanding, Better Health has discovered some gadgets that may make things a bit easier for you.
- Smart scale
- This smart scale records and tracks body weight and fat for up to eight people, and organizes statistics by day or year to track each body’s changes. You can even connect the scale to the Internet via Wi-Fi to access your progress without having to record any numbers. Available in iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Activity trackers
- These small wearable devices gather data on a person’s physical activities. They monitor and record heart rate, steps taken, and calories burned, to name a few.
- GPS Watch
- Designed specifically for runners, this watch measures your heart rate with a wrist sensor that displays data in detailed charts and graphs. It also measures oxygen levels while running, as well as general functions such as distance measurement.
- Wellness Watch
- This smart watch determines the wearer’s fitness level and readiness for exercise. It displays results through easy-to-understand infographics.
* Photos and information provided by:
1-2 from Fitbit, 3 from Garmin and 4 from Wellograph
Posted by Bumrungrad International
January 01, 2016