"Health is the greatest wealth." Show your loved one that you really care with Bumrungrad Digital Gift Card to encourage them to take care of their overall health and well-being. You can choose your preferred design of the digital gift card to match with your special occasion. The digital gift card can be used as a cash payment for treatments or services at Bumrungrad International Hospital.
Thoughtful ideas to give a Digital Gift Card
- A gift for the newly married couple.
- A gift for your families to receive health checkup.
- A gift for new mom and baby.
A gift for any special occasion; Valentine’s Day, Chinese’s New Year, etc
Purchase Digital Gift Card with your preferred design CLICK
How to use a Digital Gift Card
Get additional privilege offer 500 THB when spending 10,000 THB on Digital Gift Card
- After you complete your order, you will receive the digital gift card by email in .pdf format.
- You can forward the digital gift card to your loved ones through their email, Line, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc.
- To use the digital gift card as a cash payment for health treatments or services at Bumrungrad International Hospital, the digital gift card can be present to cashier in digital format or print out.
- The digital gift card can be use only one time.
To thank you for choosing us as your trusted healthcare partner. Get a free Digital Gift Card with the value of 500 THB when spending every 10,000 THB on Digital Gift Card. (The digital gift card must be same value in each single transaction). The system will send the privilege 500 THB Digital Gift Card to your email along with your main purchased.
Installment plan available for purchasing a Digital Gift Card
🔹 0% installment payments for 4 months with Krungsri Credit Card, Krungsri First Choice Credit Card, Central The1 Credit Card, and Tesco Lotus Credit Card.
🔹 Or special interest rate with installment payments for up to 10 months with Bangkok Bank Credit Card, Kasikorn Credit Card, and Krungthai Credit Card.
*Terms and conditions for installment plan is subject to the bank’s direction.