The Bumrungrad Skin (Dermatology) Center is staffed by over 20 skin specialists who are highly experienced in treating skin conditions. Working alongside an ever-ready team of registered nurses and hospital staff, our skin specialists utilize the latest equipment to aid in diagnosis and deliver the most advanced and effective treatments.
We offer a complete range of dermatological solutions, covering the following conditions:
- Allergic dermatitis caused by contact with chemical substances (allergic contact dermatitis) and of other causes
- Skin disorders causing inflammation (without infection) such as psoriasis and a wide variety of other related disorders
- Skin infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites, etc.
- Genetic skin diseases, such as vitiligo
- Screening examination programs for all types of skin cancer
- Treatment for hair and scalp conditions, such as hair loss, hair thinning, hair whitening, scalp rashes, and dandruff
- Treatment for nail disorders, including ingrown nails – which can be treated through medication and laser treatment
- Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)