- Make sure to pass though the screening checkpoint before entering the buildingsShowyour vaccination appointment confirmation you received via hospital SMS, the Mor Prom app, or LINE app.
- To register for your vaccination, you must show:
- Your Thai National ID Card
- Your vaccination appointment confirmation via hospital SMS, the Mor Prom app, or LINE app
- List of drug allergies or vaccine allergies (if applicable)
- Medications or list of medications you are currently taking (if applicable)
- You must pass a health screening and sign a consent form to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Please wait for your name to be called.
- The vaccine is administered by a registered nurse.
- After you are vaccinated, you will need to stay in an observation area for 30 minutes.
- Before you leave, you will undergo a final check
- Take your picture after getting vaccinated!
- Your COVID-19 vaccination process is complete.
- Please exit the vaccination area
Don’t forget to get your parking validated. Parking is free for the first 6 hours with validation.
Remarks: Bumrungrad International Hospital reserves the right to postpone or cancel a vaccination if there is a change in policy from government agencies or if we find that the situation may pose a safety risk for patients, guests, medical doctors, and or hospital staff. The decision of the medical team and/or hospital management is considered final.
Hotline – 1378