- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or equivalent.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a MUST.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in progressively responsible information technology area with 4 years of security experience.
- CISSP certification (or active pursuit of certification as a condition of employment) or equivalent.
- Experience operating in or managing a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of diverse system and network architectures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of system development lifecycles and methods.
- Ability to identify solutions to challenging technical problems.
- Ability to operate in a confidential environment
- Ability to manage concurrent and differentiated tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment as team member or as team leader.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
- Ability to ensure project compliance to applicable policies, standards, and procedures.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills, good interpersonal abilities, and effective customer and organizational skills.
- Technical experience in a related field and the ability to quickly develop and understand hardware and software security systems.
- Working knowledge of remote access methods
- Team player with good organizational skills, analytical ability, and time management skills
- Should have experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Performs Network Vulnerability Scans
- Performs Network Mapping and Discovery
- Performs System Assessments: Windows, Routers and Switches; Firewalls and Web Applications and services
- Performs Protocol and Service Assessments
- Performs System Interconnection Assessments
- Creates Security testing plans
- Creates Security Reference Architecture
- Creates Mitigation strategies and plans
- Creates Issue mitigation recommendations
- Creates Application and System Diagrams
- Coordinates, prioritizes and schedules security projects
- Installs and configures security testing tools
Interested candidates, please send complete resume and recent photo to :
Bumrungrad International Ltd.
Ground floor, BH Residence Building
33 Sukhumvit 3 (Soi Nana-Nua)
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 0 26672040
Fax: 0 26672525