Position: Integration Specialist
Department: IT Data and Infrastructures
Educational Background & Fundamental Qualifications
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree or higher
Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of EDI, interfaces, healthcare information systems development and clinical data management
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Detailed working knowledge and hands-on experience with HL7 interface analysis and development (ADT, orders, results, billing, etc.).
- Working knowledge of SQL database structures and queries desirable.
- Understanding of TCP/IP communications required. ASTM protocol knowledge desirable.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions.
- Experience with Orion Health’s Rhapsody product (or similar) is desired
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of DICOM interfacing, including DICOM work list setup and support, troubleshooting.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Orion Rhapsody is desirable