Position: Department Manager, Myanmar Operations
Department: Myanmar Diagnostic Center
Educacations and Experiences
- Bachelor Degree or higher (Master Degree preferred) Related to Healthcare Professional or other Related fields
- Hold a degree in healthcare or related areas with 5-7 years’ work experience in a healthcare setting or equivalent
- Must possess good computer literacy with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other computer applications.
- Ability to maintain cordial relationships with hospital leadership, consultants, nurse administrators, team members, direct reports as well as with other hospital affiliates.
- Exhibit leadership characteristics - a personal presence which is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote higher standard in line with the mission and values of the hospital / Hand on Ability to direct and Coach.
- Enthusiastic in learning new skills and keeping up-to-date with current trends and technologies related to the business unit, with the ability to, occasionally, travel locally or abroad during weekends to attend conferences, workshops or conduct site visits
- Good communication/Presentation skills to higher level management , Result oriented , Hand on leader within the clinic.