- Ensure information security and effective operation of data services to users.
- Set and monitor data standards and quality throughout the organization.
- Lead and manage in data management, data warehouse.
- Drive new initiatives to improve quality of service and response time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Data Management - Maintain a roadmap for enterprise level data management based on business objectives,existing capabilities, and industry and technical trends.
- Data Warehouse - Develop the Enterprise Data Warehouse strategy that enables efficient access of accurate and up-to-date information tofacilitate intelligent decision making to help improve patient safety, optimize businessoperations and support the growth strategies of the organization.
- Data security, data integrity, and data standards - Develop data policies, rules, and standards that govern which data is collected, and how it is stored, arranged,and put to use throughout the organization. Set data standards that adhere to the local data laws of Thailand and international laws relating to Data Protection.
- Operation - Support day-to-day operation related to data such as data management.
1. At least 10+ years of experience in IT industry.
2. At least 5+ years of experience in data management such as Database Administrator or Business Intelligent.
3. At least 3+ years of experience in managing IT team.
1. Expertise in database technologies such as MS SQL.
2. Understand IT infrastructure.
3. Keen to learn and adopt new technologies.
4. Advance analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Results oriented and self-motivation.
6. Ability to lead the team and work with other departments.
7. Proficient in English language both oral and written.