Package Name : CATH 2.3
Approximate cost in:
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
This is a Primary Stenting Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angiography (PTCA) package with one night in the Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and the second night in the medical unit. Price includes cardiologist fees, one new primary stent and on site cardiac surgeon/team standby for maximum safety. Diagnostic Angiography is not included.
The Package Includes:
- Cardiac Catheterization Room Charges: Cardiac Cath Lab Use, Hemodynamic Monitoring, Nursing and Technician Team
- Accommodation for one (1) night in the Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and one (1) night in the medical/surgical floor including: Room, Nursing Service Charges, Service Charges, Regular menu food charges
- Laboratory Testing: Routine laboratory tests necessary for the procedure as ordered by attending physician (CBC, PT&PTT, Clotting Times, BUN/Creatinine, Electrolytes, Blood Sugar, CPK, Anti-HIV)
- Radiology Studies: Chest X-Ray (if required)
- Cardiology Studies: EKG (if required)
- Medications: Routine medication necessary for the procedure and used during admission only
- Medical Supplies: Routine Cath Lab Supplies including digital imaging and laser prints
- Doctor Fees
- Cardiologist fees for catheterization procedure, single vessel PTCA
- Cardiac Surgeon/team Stand-By Fees
The Package Excludes:
- Charges for inpatient stays in excess of two (2) nights. Additional charges for these days including room and other charges such as pharmacy will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates;
- Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery, balloon pump or other conditions requiring equipment and hospital stays in excess of those specified in section 2.0 above;
- Balloon catheters in excess of one (1);
- Additional physician fees of 5,000 baht per vessel dilation over one (1);
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission;
- Admission physician fees, daily round physician fees and discharge summary fee;
- Non-invasive cardiology testing (except the one EKG) including stress testing, echocardiography, holter testing, etc.;
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect;
- Take home medications and supplies.
Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high-risk cases and will not qualify for the package
- Bleeding tendency
- Severe peripheral vascular disease
- Chronic kidney disease (Creatinine >1.4)
- Presence of HIV infection
- Had previous Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Emergency case (acute myocardial infarction, emergency case after regular hours of 07:00-18:00)
- Complex coronary intervention (Left main stenting, bifurcation stenting, major 3 vessel)
- Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
- If one or more stents are required, the charges will be added to the package at special price are stent(s) in effect for the stent(s) selected.
- Physician fee of 5,000 baht per stent.
- Additional charge from the prolonged procedure longer than 2 hours.
The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only.
No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice