The Diabetes Center at Bumrungrad International offers a comprehensive approach to treatment of diabetes and other endocrine disorders. Its internationally trained team of diabetes specialists helps children and adults take charge of their own health and well-being.
- Identification of "pre-diabetes" to prevent the onset of the disease
- Provision of treatment protocols for women with prenatal diabetes.
- Laser treatment to treat diabetic eye disease and prevent blindness
- Dietary and behavioral counseling
- Personal health and medical education
- Identification and management of other hormonal diseases
- Examination rooms for private consultations and physical exams
- Phlebotomy station/vital signs unit
- Complete imaging & lab facilities
- Diabetic education suite offering diabetic education classes
- Research data collection point for scientific research on diabetes
Monday through Saturday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC), 16th floor.
Phone: +66 (0) 2667 1555
Fax: +66 (0) 2667 2915